- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Any information you chose to provide is protected by physical, virtual, and operational security controls.
- Non-personal information related to your visit to our website may be automatically collected and temporarily stored.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse through our website, we gather and temporarily store technical information about your visit. This information does not identify who you are. The information we collect includes:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet;
- The web browser you use to access the Site;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The address of the computer you are using when accessing the Site.
We use this information to improve our website and provide a better user experience for our visitors. We use tools to collect and aggregate this information. This information is available only to web managers and other designated staff who require this information to perform their duties. It is retained only for as long as needed for proper analysis.
Web Measurement and Customization
We use web measurement and customization technologies to help our website function better for visitors and to better understand how the public is using our website.
Visiting an Official Page on Third-Party Websites
We maintain accounts on third-party websites, such as social media sites, as tools to better interact with the public. Your activity on those third-party websites is governed by the security and privacy policies of those sites. Users of third-party websites are often sharing information with the general public, user community, and/or the third-party operating the website. These factors may use this information in a variety of ways. You should review the privacy policies of third-party websites before using them and ensure that you understand how your information may be used. You should also adjust privacy settings on your account on any third-party website to match your preferences.
AlginRx does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors to our site unless required for law enforcement or by Federal law.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we employ hardware and software solutions to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations and as part of any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.